Hims offer a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200m in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
What’s the opportunity?
This is an opportunity to shape one of the US's most exciting and popular new brands as it expands into a new market.
Only two years after launching, hims has become a market leader in D2C healthcare. Check out our Instagram profile and YouTube channel to get a feel for the fresh approach we’re taking to the healthcare game.
We now need to establish our visual identity in a new market and scale our content production process to earn the attention, and inspire, the next million men that are taking care of themselves.
In this role you will own the visual content production process and shape our UK customer facing character by evolving and establishing our brand identity through the look and feel of the images and videos we produce.
You will be empowered to combine your own creative work, with input from a wide roster of best-in-class designers in our San Francisco and New York offices.
This is your chance to be a part of a new brand, looking at a tired industry in a completely new way in order to expand the fast growing mens wellness category.
What will the job involve?
- Art direction for our paid and organic Facebook and Instagram advertising, email marketing
- Being the guardian of our brand identify across the business to ensure everything visual is executed up to world class standards including the website design in conjunction with our marketing and engineering team
- Play an integral role in the overall direction of hims UK's brand and work closely with leadership to execute on it.
What experience, skills and traits do I need?
- You have 1+ years as a professional designer.
- You have and instinctive grasp for brand positioning and aesthetic
- You’re an ideas person with the energy and determination to make those ideas real.
- You have some understanding of the key digital and offline channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Display Advertising, Billboards, In-store) and understand how to effectively match the content to the audience’s experience.
- You have a bias for output over input, for doing over talking.
- You're positive, tenacious, energetic and love to 'get things done'.
- While you have an eye for the big picture, you believe that your job is a craft, and so the details are something you like to obsess over, not gloss.
What’s in it for me?
hims offers a number of team-wide benefits and perks but if there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
- An opportunity to bust long standing social taboos
- A competitive day rate
- The obligatory start up swag
- Flexible working arrangements, as long as the work gets done
- Coaching/mentoring budget to help you with your development
- 2 / 3 days a week needed
hims HQ is just a moment’s walk from Kings Cross train station