Become a Host on Demand!
Do you love London and it’s fabulous properties?
Do you enjoy communicating and meeting new people?
What about getting paid to do this?
Leavy is a startup who rewards its community.
With teams in 6 of the biggest European cities, we offer our Happy Leavers (property owners) a guaranteed income while they are away.
Join the Leavy community and get paid to help us manage a property as if it was your own place.
You will have a lot of responsibility and will need to ensure the property and guests are looked after before, during and after each reservation.
This will include:
- Managing communication with guests before, during and after their stay;
- Plan every check-in and check-out with guests;
- Go personally to each check-in so you can guide guests around the property;
- Go to the property promptly after each check-out to clean and prepare the property for the next guests;
- Wash, dry and prepare the linen inbetween reservations;
- Ensure the property is in good condition before the next guest;
- Communicate any issues with the property or guests to your support team at Leavy;
- Helping to correct general wear and tear, for example, replacing lightbulbs.
- You live in the city, you love to meet new people and share all your city’s secrets.
- You like to be free and to organize your day by yourself.
- You are addicted to your smartphone, quick to reply and happy to speak to different people.
Beginning : ASAP
Status: Contractor (freelancer)
- Work from home opportunities
- Lots of responsibility
- A valued member of our community
- A support team available to help you day-to-day
- Flexible working hours
- Get paid for each reservation that you manage, this could be £800/month/property!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract