Gelmetix Ltd. ( https://www.gelmetix.com/ ) is a small, but exciting scientific bio/med tech start-up that has spun out of Manchester University, and aims to provide affordable, non-invasive alternatives to surgery. Gelmetix has offices in London, Paris and Manchester.
The Company is small, but growing, and now urgent requires the right person to support the busy CEO and Company Secretary/CFO with all their numerous priorities.
You’ll be a flexible and ambitious individual who loves to be kept busy, thrives in a challenging environment, can work independently or with others, juggle numerous priorities and can demonstrate initiative and success in previous roles.
The Executive Assistant role:
This is a hands-on Executive Assistant role; you’ll be supporting two extremely busy Company Executives by providing first rate support.
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO & Company Secretary/CFO, your duties are to:
- Manage a broad range of priorities
- Provide more the more complex administrative support to the CEO & Company Secretary
- Schedule and organise internal and external meetings, including the venue or call details
- Oversight and organisation of the bi-weekly and monthly management and Board meetings, including agenda preparation and organisation
- Collate and timely distribution of the bi-weekly, monthly and Board management reports
- Attend meetings, take meeting minutes and ensure final sign-off and record of Board minutes
- Assist the Company Secretary to:
- Run internal meetings, including to attend meetings where required
- Maintain the Company's documents by ensuring accessible and up-to-date records of key Company Documents (i.e. Articles of Association, Investment Agreements, Share Cap Tables, etc.)
- Support with shareholder communications, including administration and support of Company resolutions or special resolutions
- Support with the fundraising administration, including: Support investors to deliver their documents, the collection, filing and management of legal documents received from investors, support in preparation of share certificates, etc.
- Liaise with a broad range of senior stakeholders via call, email and in meetings
Personal Attributes and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience or exposure to Company Secretary, Legal or Accounting activities of a Company
- Legal or Accounting qualification or in-progress
- Minimum of 3+ years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Assistant Company Secretary
- Experience of minute taking
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Lots of initiative, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Highly organised: able to manage busy workloads and manage upwards when required
- Strong prioritisation skills
- High professional standards with meticulous attention to detail
Other key job details:
- We are looking for someone to start right away
- Minimum of 20-25 hours per week, with the option to take on more responsibilities and more hours per week
- We can provide a consulting or employment contract
- The Central London office is near Victoria Station and is close to numerous transport links
- Some flexibility regarding your working hours
- Some flexibility to work from home