Mayku is searching for an EMEA Sales Manager to grow our existing accounts and hunt for new business.
Deadline for applications: 4th November 2019
What is Mayku?
Website | Instagram
We help people make amazing things with beautiful tabletop machines. We believe that the power to create should be in the hands of everyday people, not just large companies with multi-million-pound budgets. In our future, people are empowered to create and not just consume.
Our first product, the FormBox - helps independent creators make almost anything from homewares to custom chocolates. Learn more about it on our website.
We have 4000 customers in 74 countries and have established a global distribution network. We were recently chosen as one of the top 50 startups in the UK and are backed by some of Europe’s most successful investors. This is the start of something big, and we’re looking for talented people to be a part of it.
So, what's the opportunity?
We’re not shy about saying that we want to start a movement. That’s where you come in. We’re building a network of reseller partners to help get FormBoxes into the hands of makers worldwide. We have 80 set up so far. You’ll work directly with our head of sales and CEO to grow our partner programme and join us in spearheading a global creative revolution.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll be part of the Mayku founding team and lead growth of our key accounts.
- You’ll fiercely approach finding new leads and nurturing them through to close.
- You’ll partner with our head of sales and CEO to ensure our retail and distribution partners are hitting their sell-through targets.
What are the requirements?
- You have a minimum of 1 years’ sales experience.
- You have experience growing a network of reseller partners from a small base to hundreds globally.
- You have experience working with a base of reseller partners to implement marketing initiatives.
- You are experienced in prospecting and cold calling new customers and accounts to book meetings and secure new business.
- You have commercial awareness, are hungry to succeed and have excellent attention to detail.
- You’re motivated to work independently and are a quick learner.
- You are a great problem solver and have the ability to clearly articulate challenges you’re facing to the wider team.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment.
If I apply, what will the hiring process be like?
People are the most important part of any company, and we put a lot of thought into who we hire at Mayku. For the successful candidate, our hiring process looks like this:
- Apply via the button below by 4th November 2019
- We will kick things off with a short phone call to answer your questions, and learn a bit more about you.
- We’ll invite you in for a two-stage interview to give you a chance to meet the team and for us to learn a bit more about your background and experience.
- You’ll come in for half a day of paid work to get a feel for the company, and give us a chance to explore working with each other.
- You’re also welcome to request a meeting with one of our investors to put any queries directly to them.
- Finally, you'll receive a formal offer to join Mayku!
If you think you’re a great fit for the role, then we’d love to hear from you. If it’s looking like we won't be a match, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
What do we offer?
- Impact, trust, and influence at a well-funded, scaling startup.
- Meaningful stock options, competitive salary and quarterly bonus.
- Nimble, flexible working structure and engaged teammates.
- Work from home 1 day a week.
- Beautiful studio in DeBeauvoir.
- Unlimited healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks.
- Quarterly team away day somewhere exciting.
So, what's the salary?
- £26-£32k + quarterly bonus
- Room to grow as your role develops