Location: Fitzrovia, London (need to be willing to travel throughout the UK)
Do you fancy trying to change the way we view capitalism and building good into every transaction worldwide? Percent wants to create a world where it’s easy to do good, and our first mission is to drive 1% of global retail spend to good causes.
Following our summer expansion to 10 cities across the UK, we are looking for a superstar to join our team on a mission. You will be a key member of our partnerships team to help sign up new and amazing retail partners to join our rapidly growing ecosystem, all whilst helping raise more money for charities.
Before January 2019
Please include why you think you’d be good at sales and partnerships at Percent in your application. We want to know why YOU would be a great addition to our team.
Top tip: keeping things concise is a good indicator of the skills we are looking for!
A great candidate would have:
- Willingness to learn
- Resilient and positive attitude
- 1-year experience in a similar role
- A team you’re going to love
- A huge inner desire to make the world a better place
- A focus on people
- A very big and exciting project
- A great office in the centre of London
- Sales and Partnerships training
- Exposure to an exciting and young company
- To play a big part in our mission with the potential to progress in the company
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service
- Tasty Tuesdays – delicious company lunch on us
Are you driven, passionate and a great people person? Let’s talk.
Say hello and send us your CV and cover letter :)
Congratulations on getting to the bottom, as a prize you can read our super-secret plan here!