Who is Gameplan?
Gameplan is an early-stage technology startup. We are excited to be backed by some of Europe's best venture capitalists and angel investors.
We are building a world-class Software-as-a-Service (Saas) platform to make it simple to manage, schedule, time track and communicate with large workforces and multiple suppliers. We deliver powerful analytics to our customers to help them run better businesses.
Gameplan is disrupting the billion-dollar Facilities Management space. That means our technology is changing the way that sports stadiums, entertainment venues and major attractions globally manage their operations.
We are passionate about building great products and we have loads of exciting new ideas in our product roadmap. Our founders have successfully built and exited businesses and we are now on the hunt to build out the next great team at Gameplan.
We are looking for a creative, intelligent and hard-working Graphic Designer to start working with us as soon as possible. Your role will be split between developing marketing material for our various platforms, as well as working with the product team developing user-centered flows and screens for our product.
- Creative and open-minded, with good attention to detail
- Strong communicator, that seeks out coaching
- Inquisitive in learning about our business, our customers and the challenges they face
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, fluid and ambiguous environment
- Confident working autonomously on briefs to deliver amazing work alongside our team
What you will be doing:
- Designing images and digital graphics to develop and refine Gameplan’s brand online
- Helping us to develop physical materials for our in-person work (from banners and leaflets to giveaways)
- Producing templates and creative assets for presentations, our website, digital ads (includes social, digital, CRM, mobile and media channels), and print formats from ads and out of home media
- Assisting the Design team with user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups for our mobile and web platforms
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design
- A degree in Design or relevant
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
- Experience in brand advertising for print, digital, and social ads and campaigns
- Some experience in website creating pages and design
- A collaborative working style, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well in small group settings as well as independently
- Online portfolio demonstrating relevant ability and experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Nice to haves:
- You’re excited about UI/UX
- Experience in wireframing or designing for mobiles and websites
- Experience in Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq or other wire-framing tools
- Experience with motion design and After Effects
Benefits for you:
- Working on an exciting, rapidly evolving product
- Your work will have a big impact on the business
- Competitive salary
- Access to options pool
- Remote working
- Skills development in fast paced startup, you won't get bored
- An optimistic, fun working environment
Important: When applying for this role, please ensure you include your CV and portfolio (or a link to your portfolio). You will only be contacted if your application is successful.