LoyaltyLion is growing and we would love for you to join us!
Growing graduates with our business is something that we know we’re good at, and what better place to grow, learn, and achieve than with a startup that is going through a rapid rate of growth and success?
As a Sales Graduate you will develop a deep understanding of why LoyaltyLion is trusted by some of the best brands in ecommerce, and you will introduce our loyalty and engagement platform as a solution to ecommerce retailers.
Your career will begin to take shape with us through structured training and career progression. On top of that we’ve just moved to a fancy new office in Hatton Garden where we love to have free breakfast and lunch on Mondays, an early finish with drinks on Friday (accompanied by a board game or two) and we also have fun days out, the crystal maze and axe throwing to name a couple. We should probably mention the company trips to Disney and Munich for Oktoberfest, too…
So what will you be doing?
Your introduction to LoyaltyLion will be providing an introductory point for our customers, too. This is the very beginning of our sales process, and has a direct and tangible impact on our success.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
Here’s some of your day to day:
- Identifying target customers – understanding who we target and why
- Building email campaigns to engage these customers
- Building relationships through LinkedIn and Twitter as well as other sources
- Selling to smaller prospects whilst you develop your knowledge and skill
What we offer:
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- One work from home day per week
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out (crazy golf and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Company trips away – last year we went to Disney and Munich for Oktoberfest
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace
- Lots of great office events and recurring perks (professional massages, puppy therapy, cocktail nights and much more)
- Beer on tap and board games!
£25,000 per annum + uncapped commission £35,000 OTE.