LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 4,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
As our new Senior Loyalty Consultant you will have the opportunity to make your mark in a start-up in the beginning of a period of planned growth. To understand why we’re growing, it’s important for you to know that 90% of ecommerce stores don’t (yet) have loyalty programs. We want to change that.
We’ve made great strides so far, and have grown from 300 to 4000 customers in two years with practically no outbound sales activity!
We’ve started to build our sales team, and this year we want to continue on that growth track and that’s where you come in…
Your proven experience in B2B sales ( in either SaaS, Martech, ecommerce or tech) will mean that you can pick up this role and apply your skill-set to LoyaltyLion and the attractive platform that we offer to ecommerce retailers.
What we offer:
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job.
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays.
- One work from home day per week.
- Flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year.
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development.
- Company days out (crazy golf and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace.
- Beer on tap and board games!
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000+ per annum, double OTE + uncapped commission.