LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customised loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 4,000 fast-growth ecommerce retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. One that makes customers feel valued, rather than like they are just another number.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join the team here at LoyaltyLion. This is a role for someone who wants to learn, and grow in a small agile team whilst having a tangible impact on our product.
You will be working across our entire platform, from our merchant-facing web apps to our speedy third-party widgets. There’s ample opportunity for your role to grow over time. You could even come to own certain product areas and really carve out your own niche!
We use Typescript and Ruby + Sorbet to ship robust and reliable code, and we have a technical Team Lead who is great at removing blockers and will enable you to produce your best work.
What we offer:
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development.
- Macbook, keyboard of your choice, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- Company days out (Crystal Maze experience and London treasure hunt to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace
- Refreshments on tap; drinks, food, fruit, snacks and a host of entertainment facilities from consoles, to board games and table tennis
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum