Marketing & Growth Manager at Koru Kids
At Koru Kids we’re on a mission to profoundly impact the wellbeing of a million families in the next few years, building childcare technology in London with which we train and provide after school nannies and nanny shares, via our marketplace, app, and EdTech.
The challenge is massive, but our team is crazy good. Join us and be part of something truly transformational.
Here’s your challenge
We’re looking for someone to make their home at Koru Kids, bringing with them a few years experience of data-led marketing and intelligent growth work, someone who’s excited to make their name in the world of growth and marketing. You’ll operate across every marketing channel going as you work to accelerate the acquisition, retention, and life-time-value wheels of one of our services.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Growth and be responsible for the marketing and growth work in their own service area of the business.
As a fast-moving business that is on a mission to change the way childcare works you will have endless opportunity to affect and improve the growth of the business. As a fast-moving business though you’ll also need to be comfortable with a degree of chaos, and thrive working with ambiguity.
You’ll have knocked our socks off in 3-6 months if you:
- Set the strategy and performance goals for the growth of your business service, by being deeply into the data, and knowing how all the moving parts are going. You’ll be focusing on key metrics like month-over-month growth %’s, Cost-Per-Acquisition targets, marketplace balance, and overall spend forecasting.
- Drive those results through ambitious improvements and transformational ideas. You’ll be running your own backlog, and ruthlessly prioritising what’s going to deliver the best return on investment. Every week your team will be testing new channels and approaches, sharing results, and working with our central growth tech resources to deliver effective growth.
- Help to build a junior team for your service area, whilst being an inspirational leader within the whole company growth team. You’ll be regularly sharing your experiences and best-practice nudges, upskilling your direct reports as well as providing advice or ideas to those working on other service areas.
What you’ll be up to:
- Adding innovative digital and offline marketing approaches to our backlog, and collaboratively prioritising what to test next, what to scale, and what to turn off.
- Keeping on top of our metrics and analytics using tools like Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Analytics. You’ll spend time analysing, forecasting, and digging into the numbers and targets super closely for your service area.
- Making sure our junior team are working on the biggest priorities in the best way they can. You’ll help them grow as growth marketers, and keep their work unblocked. We believe in servant leaders.
- Work with the wider operational team to make sure all our downstream metrics are healthy and our acquisition of nannies and families is balanced and appropriate.
- Making things happen, turning plans into execution, and delivering outstanding marketing for your service
- Based in a WeWork in Old Street, you get nice coffee machines, free yoga classes, and a secure bike room & showers.
- We offer 25 days holiday and share options.
- Subsidised (50% off) Koru Kids nanny for your own family.
- As a proud equal opportunity employer we are supportive of flexible working patterns, and alternative working arrangements. We are committed to hiring candidates based on business needs, job requirements, and candidate qualifications, without regard to individual’s characteristics or backgrounds. Our offices are step-free, and have non-gendered bathrooms.
About the team
We have an informal, hard-working and kind team culture. We’re all passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic childcare service to help working parents. Our culture is friendly and fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take great care with who we hire and all team members are superbly talented and really nice. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.