This is your chance to join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company.
You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Salary: £28,000+ commission of £3,000 + *** uncapped ***
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: every repair in every property in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From office dogs to the heads of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is.
Are you looking to take your career to another level with one of the fastest growing companies in property technology? Are you a passionate, curious, and competitive Business Development Executive with one year’s experience of business development looking to join a newly formed Sales/Business Development team? Read on, this role might be for you.
Your role will involve generating qualified discovery calls for the Sales Executives so they can cultivate opportunities and sell Fixflo to businesses. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where there is plenty of scope for career progression. Your drive and ambition are your limit, not your job title!
The ideal candidate will need to be a great communicator, who is confident both on the phone and in writing, intelligent and well-organised.
The role will involve:
- researching companies and individuals online to identify new potential leads
- contacting potential clients via telephone and email to establish rapport and arranging discovery calls with one of the Sales Executives.
- ensuring that the sales processes are followed and internal systems are updated accordingly.
In short, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service in addition to providing assistance to other areas of the business where required.
You’ll be the sort of person who is looking to work in a demanding and fast-paced working environment with a strong teamwork culture.
You will be personable, a good communicator and exhibit good organisational skills.
You will need to be comfortable using Salesforce.com and sales development tools.
- Maintaining the sales process
- Mapping out target accounts and establishing whether there is a fit
- Qualifying prospects and arranging Discovery calls
- Allocating Discovery calls to Sales Executives according to lead allocation system
- Updating and managing account information on the Company’s internal systems including any CRM system(s)
- Quickly responding to and dealing effectively with any issues
- Driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Strong time-management skills
Fixflo in a nutshell:
To be the standard way in which property repairs are reported and managed in homes and places of work around the world
(1) Providing material value to every user of our systems whether or not they pay for them
(2) Building strong relationships with key participants in every market in which we operate
(3) Doing the right thing even if that means acting to our own detriment in the short term
(1) Building world class user-centric software systems that improve efficiencies for every participant to a repair
(2) Aspiring to be great (not just good) in everything we do
(3) Delivering exceptional customer service to every user of our system
(4) Actively seeking feedback (whether positive or negative) from users and potential users and acting upon it as appropriate
(5) Diagnosing before treating
(6) Recruiting only people who strive towards our objective, believe in our strategies and are capable of implementing our tactics
(7) Seeking to collaborate rather than compete
Our Ideal Colleague
Someone who has a 90% chance of accomplishing what only 10% of possible hires could achieve.
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with minimal wasted effort)
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Organisation and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organises/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Follows through on commitments (lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost)
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Persistence (demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done)
- Proactivity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement at work (a can do attitude))
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
- Openness to criticism and ideas (solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback)
- Teamwork (works well with others to achieve a collective goal)
- Communication (speaks and writes clearly)
Holidays: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/