Due to our huge success over the past 12 months, GetAgent is growing! With plans to double the size of the team over the next year we will be doing a lot of recruiting.
As culture fit is so important to us, we have decided to hire an internal recruiter who will be fully immersed in the culture of the business and able to cherry pick the very best people from our many applications.
GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison site. A high-growth proptech company based near Old Street passionately committed to helping people through one of the most stressful processes of their life - moving home.
There are over 20,000 estate agents in Great Britain and they all say they’re the best. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is an almost impossible task for a Homeowner who may have never sold a property before!
At GetAgent we help Homeowners get the best estate agent for their home and the most money for them and their families. Homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Liaise with the department heads to understand the hiring requirements of the company.
- Create compelling job adverts and identify the most efficient places to post them.
- Manage a monthly advertising budget that allows us to hire the very best people for the roles/budget.
- Perform phone screens and/or first interviews.
- Maintain a pipeline of potential employees across the different company departments.
- Work to improve company hiring processes.
- Experience of recruiting for a variety of different roles.
- A commitment to high quality work.
- Eagerness to work in an environment with a clear focus on results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
We feel that it wouldn’t be a job description without a list of the benefits!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews.
- We aim to promote from within.
- Weekly one-to-ones with a mentor.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- Private health insurance.
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest).
£30,000 per annum
- An initial phone screen. This should last no more than 15 minutes.
- A more in depth face to face discussion about your background, the role and your suitability for the role.
- A “culture check” interview where we understand if you are the right character to join us on our journey.