Archibald London are looking for a Studio Digital Concessions Photographer/Retoucher. You will be responsible for the production and delivery of all ecommerce,mannequin and still life shots. We are looking for someone who is passionate about images and will give quality driven shots, underpinned by technical proficiency in digital photography, lighting, composition and colour. We are looking for someone who can appreciate the essence captured by photography and styling still life and deliver quality assets. This self-contained role is ideal for someone with 1 years studio experience who is driven to deliver exceptional quality of work & who has meticulous organisational skills to meet tight deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Photographing, Styling & Retouching e-commerce model, still life mannequin and still life imagery
- Work methodically through shootlists meeting weekly targets determined by the Photography lead.
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality plus a passion for brand identity.
- Delivering all shot and retouched images to tight deadlines
- Maintain consistency of quality across all product ranges and compiling image collections to ensure they match in colour, style & brand guidelines.
- Set up shoots and assess weekly shoot requirements.
- Provide regular updates on image delivery to the rest of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- One year photographic & retouching experience
- Familiar with creating invisible mannequin shots
- Comfortable with ecommerce model shots
- Excellent visual communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate, knowledge of current Capture One, Adobe Photoshop CS.
- Obsessed with detail - an accurate eye for maintaining image consistency.
- Clear understanding of colour management.
- Use of initiative to solve problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to project manage multiple partners.
- Proactive thinker for problem solving.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A positive & enthusiastic character who can adapt to changeable workflow.
- A passion to work and develop within Photographic Studio image production.