I’m Eric and I’m the Co-Founder & CTO of Itoma 3D Tech. We are a tech start-up based in London, UK.
OUR VISION IS TO BE A SINGLE STOP FOR ALL, TURNKEY VISUALISATION & CONCEPT DESIGN NEEDS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
We are looking for Sale Leaders / Execs on a flexible, freelance basis, from your own place, at your own time because it is the results you can achieve that will generate your salary.
WHO & WHERE WE ARE?
We have market-ready Visualisation products like Animations, existing sales, testimonials, initial funding, well-defined plan & an amazing tech team to get an edge, a couple of Letters of Intent, cooperation for innovation with 2 universities, received SEIS & EIS status for UK investors and currently focus on fundraising & sales. But enough about us...
WHAT IS THE VALUE TO THE CUSTOMERS?
- How often did you struggle to explain your project to the customer?
- How often did you have a problem to showcase your product to the purchaser?
- How often do you need to test the market for your Product & Construction development before you actually send the first piece for production or get your teams working on the construction sites?
We solve all of those problems with VISUALISATIONS (whether it is an animation or more sophisticated method - see WHAT below).
We want to be a single harbour for all, turnkey visualisation & concept design needs for our customers.
Whether Digital, Paper or 3D Printed - we have done it all but we find Digital products as the best offering that can be delivered across borders to our customers.
- We start with a conversation & NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- This is a freelance position. It means that it is not about any sort of set hours or place but simply - you are paid commission for the sales you generate with no set time, nor place. You can do it around your full time / part time job / retirement / anything else in your life but once you connect with your customer - it is yours for life to get a commission.
- We sign a contract for your commissions plus the fact that once introduced - any purchases from this client now & in the future will pay you a commission.
- You introduce us to the companies - we currently specialise in Developers & Construction companies (http://bit.ly/ItomaPlaylistConstruction1) and Product Businesses (http://bit.ly/ItomaPlaylistProduct) but we are testing also other types of markets for market-fit.
- You meet the customer and become an Account Manager for them.
- As soon as customer decides to order from you - our technical team takes over & starts the conversation to deliver the project while you are kept in the loop and responsible for POs (Purchase Orders), invoices & payments (so you know how much commission you are going to get once customer paid). You are the commercial lead – we pick up all the technical delivery of a project.
- To deliver a project - we need a sketch drawing or even better - a CAD with a specification of materials and any specific requirements (eg: how it should show in space eg. https://youtu.be/CZbvHsa0H6k). Optionally: localisation (simply - post code) for an external building animations only to map the environment for visualisation.
- Then we deliver a draft with a watermark for customer comments.
- We change it as required by the customer and send for the second review.
- Once customer is happy and payment has been processed - we send final version in full resolution and no watermark.
- Then you are paid your commission once monthly from all the customers who ordered through your introduction (where you act as an Account Manager).
- We have a portfolio of approximately 20 customers already along with some testimonials and a business case how our Visualisations improved customer's ROI. They are available for provision to the customers to prove the business interest & value.
- We also have bi-weekly catchups through teleconference on Tuesdays & Fridays with the business development / sales team for approximately 1 hour. We then speak about what we offer, what are the next steps, value proposition & share feedback / lessons learnt from the customers to improve upon our offering & decide on future product development with our dev team.
You also learn offering approach (how to start - whether customer does not use it or use some of it - how "to get to him / her"?), pricing & payment terms.
- Last but not least - we also try to have some fun & dream about the future because it is exciting ;-)
Our product is fully digital in B2B model but needs some input from the customer.
We are looking for representatives in
- Europe: Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Nordics & Poland
- North America: US & Canada.
- Middle East
- & Asia: China & Japan.
You need to be:
- be able to connect with people
- have a drive.
- & be able to spare 1-2 hours a week to connect with the rest of the team.
- We also find that existing connections in Construction, Development or Product / Project Industry - definitely help.
Everything else is learnable.
Drop us a line when interested & let's start a conversation.