At The Accountancy Cloud, we're on a mission to reinvent how accounting services are provided. We are UK’s leading challenger accountancy firm; the company being founded in 2014. We’re different, with a cloud based platform, and with the UK’s best talent, we provide software and services that make a positive impact on founders lives and work.
We focus on technology startups and scale-ups – we’re based in Shoreditch, London, and operate across the UK.
With an amazing team of award winning staff, and having amassed 7 awards in the past 2 years, we are underpinned with values and people that "dare to do the impossible". We have strong collaboration across the entire team, which has proved successful to date, with our very first employee still with us, during the 5 years that we've been growing.
Strong technical report writing skills, as you will be required to compose R&D narratives for technology companies:
- Must understand technological advances and uncertainties and how these concepts are applied, within a technical documents, to be submitted to HMRC
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and hit deadlines is key
- Strong verbal communication skills required, as this is a client-facing role
- Interest in the industry is a big plus
Some R&D financial calculation preparation experience would be beneficial
- 6 months to 1 year of R&D tax credit experience, in a software technical report writing role
- 2:1 in an undergraduate or merit in a masters degree attained from a computer science/information systems/engineering discipline
Will report to the R&D Tax Credit Manager.
Every employee gets:
- 30 days holiday (+ public holidays)
- Pension contributions
- Fully stocked fridge
- Shiny new MacBook Air
- Perk box scheme
- Personal Development plan