The Accountancy Cloud are on a mission to reinvent accounting. We are UK’s leading challenger accountancy firm, founded the company in 2014, we a talented team of in-house staff of engineers, accountants and customer success staff. We’re different, with a cloud based platform and UK’s best talent we provide software and services that make a positive impact on founders lives and work.
We focus on tech startups, scaleups and fast-growth SMEs – we’re based in Shoreditch, London and operate across the UK where our trendy Shoreditch HQ is based.
With an amazing team of award winning staff having amassed 7 awards in the past 2 years, we are underpinned with values and people that "dare to do the impossible". We have strong collaboration across the entire team which has proved successful to date with the first employee still with us during the 5 years we've been growing.
- Managing a client portfolio for a diverse range of tech start ups providing an excellent, proactive services for the seed to venture backed portfolio.
- Manage monthly management accounts, VAT, PAYE, CT600 delivery, and provides interim CFO support to small portfolio of clients
- Supervises monthly accounting month end close ensuring junior staff members (3) deliver
- Management of the accounts runway, will prepare statutory annual accounts for filing and returns to company house.
- Takes pro active role in improving information and procedures
- Liaise with legal advisors over any fund raising issues and ensure procedures are met
- Onboarding clients to ensure the customer onboarding journey is seamless increasing client retention and relationships
- Exceptional standard of client services include professional clearance and monitoring response times to our internal SLA's
- Graduate degree with a 2:1 attained
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA newly qualified
- At least 4 years practice experience
- Experience of accounting for OMB's/SME's.
- Xero experience is a big plus
Every employee gets:
- Employee Pension
- 30 days holiday (+ public holidays)
- Shiny new Macbook
- Trendy Shoreditch HQ location
- Full stocked fridge and regular socials
- CPD training including tax courses