Are you an inspiring leader?
Can you handle exponential responsibilities?
At SMS ecofleet Limited, we are building a new future with innovation and boldness. We believe that what we do will create a world where busy cities will be less congested, carbon & emission-free.
We are looking for a driven individual to run the operation while leading a high-performance team, in a timely manner.
- Run the day to day operation to meet our KPIs.
- Coach, mentor and develop the high-performance operational team.
- Design and innovate the end to end customer experience.
- Retain 100% of the current and future customers.
- Balance the business needs whilst maintaining the morale of the team.
- Keep in check all aspects of Health & Safety in line with the current law.
- Repair, maintain and train all employees on the electric cargo bikes and electric vans.
- Drive the electric van to respond to on-street incidents and customer needs.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Competent bicycle mechanic (electric cargo bike preferred).
- Effective public speaker.
- A role model to the rest of the team.
- Ability to handle hundreds of tasks and prioritise urgent tasks first without losing motivation.
- Provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Honoured, inspired and proud to be a part of our vision.
- Willingness to do shift work between 06:00 – 15:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
- Work along-side the Senior Manager on all aspects of the business including sales, marketing, finance, legal and recruitment.
- Be a part of a cohesive leadership team who are experts in their field.
- Opportunities for progression as our business scales up.
- Heavily involved in the early stage of a start-up.
- 22 days of annual leave.
- Pension Scheme.
- MacBook Air and iPhone for work.
Apply now and let’s build a new future together!