Plastic Phobia is looking for a people person with a love for the environment to build relationships with our 200+ amazing eco-friendly customers. We sell to zero waste shops, gift shops and many other businesses both in the UK and abroad.
This isn’t your typical sales job, sales experience is not necessary but experience in working with customers would be useful. It’s a great opportunity to turn your eco passion into a job.
- Interested in plastic pollution and climate change.
- Conversational but efficient.
- Friendly personality.
- Eager to exceed expectations.
- Adaptable and open to change.
- Calling customers and prospective customers to build relationships and increase sales.
- Taking orders by email and phone.
- Providing friendly and efficient customer service.
- For now we share the warehouse responsibilities between us so you’d be packing parcels for about 2 hours per day.
- A staff discount of around 40% off on all our products.
- We’re a small team so everyone can make a real difference, ideas are heard.
- We have a green office and are a team of environmentalists.
- Plastic Phobia is growing fast, so it’s an exciting time to become part of the team!
- Salary of £21,000 per year
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 16:00, 37 ½ hours pw.
- Currently at Alison Business Centre, Sheffield.
- Free parking but excellent public transport links.
0114 324 1309
We’re ready for someone to start so the sooner you apply the better (but we are willing to wait for notice periods). Feel free to call or email with any questions you might have