Wobotic is the first centralised robotic dishwashing company for restaurants in London. Our mission is to save everybody's time and money by bringing automation to our restaurant partners.
We will start from London. There are at least 84k restaurants in the UK and 25k of them are in London. We are going to build our first automatic dishwashing site in London and bring innovative, high quality, stable and cost effective washing solution to our customers. This is just the beginning.
Who are you?
As the Business Development and Sales intern in Wobotic, you will be responsible to work with our Commercial team to grow and expand our business in London. You will identify, prioritise and sell to relevant restaurants via email, over the phone and in person. You are a hunter and constantly looking to promote our services to our restaurant partners and engage with them to join us. This position will be based in London.
- Promote - Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Sales - help your clients to improve their services and profitability by using Wobotic’s solution
- Onboard - onboard new clients following a successful sales with our onboarding team
- Develop - develop our sales playbook and constantly looking for improvement
- Ambitious - entrepreneurial and dynamic mindset that can thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Pragmatic - roll up your sleeves and deliver
- Effective communicator - You know how to listen and you know how to deliver the right messages at the right time
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo.
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business
- The job requires great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients is a must
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry is a significant plus
- You will need to be tenacious and self motivated
- Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales. (Preferred)
- Strong interest in a technology sales career.
- You will be part of a fast-growing adventure that just receiving serious backing from investors
- Salary: £18k base + uncapped commission
- Great company culture and work environment!
- The opportunity to consider Wobotic as a potential future employer