About the role
If you have a passion for innovation, technology and entrepreneurship and are driven by customer relationships then this could be the right role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up at the forefront of technology, helping to manage and deliver strategy for driving our customer engagement. In this newly created role, you will be able to shape the role to make it your own and really see the impact you make on the business and for our customers.
You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery, adoption and expansion of our AI solutions by our customers. You will be customer centric, seeking to understand and advocating for the customers’ needs and bridging their requirements with our product management, business management, and engineering functions to deliver valued solutions. You will accelerate growth whilst offering an unrivalled customer experience.
What will you be responsible for?
- Managing customer project deliveries, milestones and customer sign-offs
- Ensuring customers remain satisfied with the delivered solution
- Creating, maintaining and expanding relationships into assigned customers organisations
- Overseeing day to day customer communication
- Organising necessary customer trainings, workshops or meetings when needed
- Assisting with account strategy, and account targets
- Communicating account status, progress, needs and roadblocks regularly with stakeholders
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to succeed in this role?
A proven track record
- You’ll have a strong track record in IT solution delivery into large companies and/or account management
- Broad knowledge and experience in the supply chain domain including PLAN, SOURCE, MAKE, DELIVER
- Broad knowledge in IT technology solutions in supply chain and competitive landscape across vendors
Measuring and Translating Customer Requirements
- You’ll be well versed at capturing market and customer requirements and translating this into feature planning, working alongside our internal teams
- Ability to analyse customer business and identify areas to unlock value and communicate the value externally and internally
- You’ll be able to explain complex products in a way that customers with little knowledge of AI can understand.
A strong awareness of interpersonal relationships and their value
- Demonstrated ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behaviour accordingly to succeed. Recognises environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
Finally you’ll have the enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment and adapt easily to change, common within our start-up culture.
We are world-class, cross-disciplinary team of researchers, engineers and product managers in Cambridge, UK, the global centre of AI excellence, combining branches of mathematics and engineering in ways that have never been done before. This integrated approach - and our industry-leading research credentials - gives us a unique competitive advantage.
We take pride in our diversity, valuing the experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our organisation. Our team of over 100 talented people from all over the globe consists of almost 30 different nationalities and we are growing. We are collaborative, innovative, ambitious, optimistic and curious.
We believe AI is valuable only when it enables better decisions. We want to ensure that business is powered by people; empowered by AI.
We offer flexible working opportunities as well as a competitive benefits package that includes company stock options, healthcare, various foodie goodies and a variety of other wellbeing options.