We’re looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Manager to help deliver a first-class brand and content experience to our customers across all our digital channels. You’ll work directly with the CEO, COO, and Head of Marketing to define and deliver campaigns to build the brand, drive sales, keep our customer base engaged, and build loyalty.
Kokoon are an award winning, venture capital backed, health and wellness Direct to Consumer brand based in London. We combine clinically validated audio techniques with an ergonomic, intelligent headphone to help our customers relax and sleep. We have customers in over 50 countries, new products in development, and are setting up for rapid growth through 2020.
Our ideal candidate will have a either an agency background or experience working with a direct to consumer brand delivering their social and content strategy. We need a candidate who blends talent for creativity, strategic thinking, and attention to detail through analytics.
You’ll be responsible for our social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and our own blog, driving positive customer engagement across all of them. You’ll communicate with our prospective and current customers via email, manage CRM tools, and move interested customers along our funnel. You’ll create and deliver our content calendar, producing high quality visual and written assets for Kokoon that help deliver our marketing and engagement objectives. You’ll track performance meticulously, running experiments and learning what drives sales and improves customer engagement.
This is an opportunity to work in an influential role in a rapidly growing company at a critical point. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a stake in the business and great potential to grow your role, progress and earn promotions as we scale.
- Manage the social media strategy for Kokoon designed to generate and maintain engagement across social platforms.
- Own the content plan/calendar, run planning meetings and work cross functionally with marketing agencies and other creative resources to ensure a constant, high quality and high performing stream of content.
- Manage our CRM and relationships with customers, influencers, press and partners.
- Develop & implement a strong identity in our visuals and tone of voice across all channels and manage a clear set of brand guidelines.
- Coordination and creation of content including photography, video and copywriting.
- Work closely with paid media agency to ensure assets are used effectively, consistently and coherently as a core part of our paid media plans.
- Work together with our customer service team and operations team to ensure we deliver proactive community management and a high standard of service.
- Manage regular reporting on engagement with content, as well as customer contact, themes, contact levels, and devise strategies to improve metrics.
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and help Kokoon better meet customer needs.
- Help with the creation of reusable content relating to our product to support our customers and support teams.
- ~3 years’ experience at leading agencies or brands managing content marketing and social media channels.
- Demonstrable experience producing highly compelling written and visual content for brands to be used across various social channels.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience working with appropriate social and content management analysis tools.
- Experience working in partnership with paid media teams and managing shared objectives
- Knowledge of working with influencers and partner brands, understanding how to work with influencers to produce high quality engaging content to support our brand messages and products.
- A working understanding of SEO and how to produce content that effectively supports a brand’s SEO strategy.
- Experience working with a direct to consumer start up brand would be advantageous.
- Excellent English language skills.
Brixton/SW London, moving to either London Bridge or Old Street/Angel soon
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous EMI equity options so you share in Kokoon’s success
- Significant autonomy to show your skills
- Working within a fun, dynamic and motivated team
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company pension