Localgiving is a social enterprise providing online fundraising services to charities and community groups across the UK.
Since launching in 2009, Localgiving has helped over 7,000 charities to raise over £24 million through its online fundraising platform, including £3.5m in match funding and £500k in grants from our parent charity, the Localgiving Foundation. Over 350,000 individuals across the UK have used our platform to support a charity.
We have a passion for helping charities to utilise technology to increase the donations and awareness they raise, enabling them to have a greater impact on the communities they serve. Joining our team is an excellent opportunity to be involved in an exciting technology company, whilst making an important difference to thousands of charities across the UK.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our small, dynamic team and lead our marketing and product development activities. The successful candidate will be an expert at using data to apply creative solutions to enable us to achieve our goals. They will be responsible for leading our marketing activities that enable us to grow and scale our organisation, whilst working across departments to manage the development of new products for our customers and support the process to bring them to the market.
We are a growing social enterprise, based in Shoreditch. Every day you will be making a difference to the thousands of local charities that use our services and you’ll be doing it with some excellent people (including our customers). Things will move fast and you’ll have the opportunity to implement improvements regularly. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role where they can continue developing their skill-set whilst making a massive difference to charities and communities across the UK.
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications strategy
- Build, execute and deliver digital marketing campaigns focused on demand generation and brand awareness
- Create, analyse and report on email marketing communications
- Manage content for website and analyse website traffic and sales data
- Manage the development of new technical products and work with the Business Development Team to bring these to the market
- Lead the launch and development of content for key programmes and fundraising campaigns
- Represent the Marketing Team at Management Level
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of three years of experience within a marketing role
- An excellent communicator that writes brilliant copy
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and online marketing principles with proven online growth success
- Experience of working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, and ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience of working with email marketing software, preferably Mailchimp
- Experience of working with a CMS and a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience of working in both B2B and B2C settings, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Experience of product management would be preferable; however, experience of project management, along with evidence of a strong attention to detail and organisational skills would be sufficient
- Ability to analyse, interpret and use data to improve processes and results
- An eye for design and experience using Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- High-level of flexibility and self-motivation, with a genuine desire to make a difference and positive impact in local communities
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum based on experience
Localgiving is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer 25 days holiday, pension, gym membership, health care cover and a season ticket loan.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and shortlisting and interviews may commence prior to the closing date of the advert
Closing date: 3rd November 2019
How to apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role
We kindly request no contact from agencies or media sales