Location: Shoreditch, London (Office Based)
Department: Business Development
Localgiving is a social enterprise providing online fundraising services to charities and community groups across the UK.
Since launching in 2009, Localgiving has helped over 7,000 charities to raise over £24 million through its online fundraising platform, including £3.5m in match funding and £500k in grants from our parent charity, the Localgiving Foundation. Over 350,000 individuals across the UK have used our platform to support a charity.
We have a passion for helping charities to utilise technology to increase the donations and awareness they raise, enabling them to have a greater impact on the communities they serve. Joining our team is an excellent opportunity to be involved in an exciting technology company, whilst making an important difference to thousands of charities across the UK.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our small, dynamic team and lead our efforts to achieve our revenue goals and develop more effective relationships with our customers. Leading the Business Development Team and sitting on our management team, the successful candidate will be target driven, strategic thinker who has the emotional intelligence to build stronger relationships with our key partners and customers.
We are a growing social enterprise, based in Shoreditch. Every day you will be making a difference to the thousands of local charities that use our services and you’ll be doing it with some excellent people (including our customers). Things will move fast and you’ll have the opportunity to implement improvements regularly. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role where they can continue developing their skill-set whilst making a massive difference to charities and communities across the UK.
- Deliver Localgiving revenue targets and forecasting, leading activities to grow our charity membership and increase donations through the platform
- Identify new revenue generating opportunities, through new products and partnerships
- Manage key customer accounts, including charities, charitable foundations and corporates
- Lead the project management and delivery of key programmes and partnerships
- Represent Business Development Team at Management Level
- Line management of customer success and sales functions
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of three years of experience within a sales, partnerships or account management role
- Experience managing key customer accounts
- History of managing successful projects
- Experience of working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, and ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Interest in and understanding of the charity sector
- Line management experience or evidence of leadership skills
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High-level of flexibility and self-motivation, with a genuine desire to make a difference and positive impact in local communities
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum based on experience
Localgiving is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer 25 days holiday, pension, gym membership, health care cover and a season ticket loan.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and shortlisting and interviews may commence prior to the closing date of the advert
Closing date: 3rd November 2019
How to apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role
We kindly request no contact from agencies or media sales