Join our growing London team, helping charities to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools.
About the company
Our mission is to enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good, regardless of their technical capability or financial resources. We work with Charities across their digital stack helping organisations to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact
We're a bootstrapped startup that has grown to over 35 in the team based solely on word of mouth from the work we've been producing.
Uniquely, we base all our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact. In particular we do a lot of our work on the Drupal CMS platform and a Non profit CRM platform called CiviCRM. Our clients include Charities such as Wikimedia, Farm Africa and Amnesty, but also companies, trade associations and government bodies too.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project/Product Manager to join the team.
You will lead a multidisciplinary team creating and implementing new digital platforms for our wide range of clients.
Your role will be to manage the end to end process of discovery, design and build, working closely with your development team, other Compucorp teams, and the client to ensure needs are met and products of the highest quality and impact is created.
You will be comfortable managing clients, hosting data driven and process oriented discovery workshops, prioritising and planning agile sprints and creating product roadmaps.
We’re a very process driven team who always seek to do things “the right way”, and we’re looking for people who can both contribute to ensuring those processes are followed but also help us to develop and refine new processes to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality product and service to our clients and to the sector as a whole.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
- Managing a cross disciplinary team of engineers and QA.
- Managing day-to-day communication with clients
- Managing/Prioritising the project and product ticket backlog for agile sprints
- Managing product roadmap and project timelines
- Managing performance against budget
- Hosting and Assisting with client discovery workshops to understand user needs
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience delivering digital projects/products including websites and CRM ideally in the not for profit sector
- Existing agency experience
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based
Application start date: 22/10/10
Application closing date: 21/11/19