Senior Business Psychologist - Client Success
Who are we?
We're an innovative and fast-growing psychometric tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology that aim to disrupt the candidate selection process. We process large amounts of data from the behavioural assessments we develop and then put it all through our analytics engines to derive insights into personality traits and behaviours. As a company, we believe technology will underpin everything we do in the future.
Our vision is to create a more diverse and fulfilled workforce and our value is in helping companies make better people choices and people better career choices. We do this by creating and delivering scientifically robust, innovative and user centred assessments that support more objective and informed choices.
What we are looking for:
We're looking for a Senior Business Psychologist to join our Client Success team based in our brand-new WeWork offices in Waterloo.
The purpose of this role is to support clients in the use of our assessments to ensure best practice use, prove the value they add and create an excitement for future use. This calls for experience in the field of assessment for selection as well as the application of strong statistical analysis skills. You'll use your experience of statistics and statistical packages to deliver valuable insights to clients and to supervise Business Psychologists in the team to do the same.
You will work extremely closely with colleagues in the Science team to share client insights and data for the continuous improvement of our product. You will also be able to drive specific improvement projects both to develop our assessments and to innovate in the psychometric testing space.
What your days will look like:
- Managing our larger and more complex client projects - UK and Global.
- Allocating work and supervising Business Psychologists and Assistant Business Psychologists within those projects.
- Providing expertise and the benefit of your experience in all aspects of our product implementation (e.g. job analysis, statistical analysis as part of predictive and concurrent validation studies, fit profile creation).
- Supporting clients throughout the entire implementation process, being available as the first point of contact.
- Providing support to the Business Development team in growing client accounts by supporting the client review process in the lead up to licence renewal.
- Supporting the Business Development Team by providing content for tenders and sales pitches, and supporting business development meetings and presentations.
- Contributing to the growth of our platform in the marketplace by representing Arctic Shores at industry conferences and events.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for innovation, growth and disruption.
- Comfort in a pioneering environment where you may be without precedent.
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent.
- Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Ability and Personality).
- Experience of delivering large scale assessment for selection projects (£20k+ in value).
- Experience of managing senior client relationships and of supervising junior psychologists.
- Experienced user of SPSS, R or other statistical packages and ability to carry out complex statistical analysis with large datasets.
- Experience in supporting business development and growth of client accounts
- English language written and spoken skills.
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular games night and social events.
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience.
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we create our products.
- Working hours that are flexible to life outside of work.
- A central location that's easy to commute to.
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
- 2 mental wellbeing days.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can revel in the cosy co-working spaces or shut out the world with your headphones on.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Kirsty, she's our Head of Client Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.