A little bit about us:
Here at LoyaltyLion we’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 35 in the last two years, and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 6000 today to power their loyalty programs.
As our new Senior Customer Success Manager you will have your finger on the pulse of our user onboarding operations and journey, and deputise our Head Of Success, Ben!
This role is a real mix of hands on, project based and strategic work. You will be working with our merchants on their loyalty strategy and you will have a high degree of influence when it comes to improving and optimising our customer journey through hands on, strategic, and project based work.
You will be joining a team that loves to surprise and delight our customers constantly! This love of delighting our customers and the time that we invest in them are the reasons that we have achieved a 97% renewal rate in 2018. This year we have challenged ourselves to 98%.
Here's a snippet of your day to day:
- Advising merchants on their loyalty launch strategy (don’t worry we will train you)
- On-boarding customers onto our platform in order to properly calibrate their loyalty program and give them a fantastic post sales experience
- Onboarding projects and wider Customer Success initiatives
- Working proactively to improve our customer journey, creating playbooks, and optimising our customer journey
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who wants to remain hands on but is happy to take on strategic and project based work to make us better
- Considerable experience in Customer Success
- Analytical mind - you'll be advising on the points and rewards to give to each loyalty program, and customer loyalty in general
- Impeccable written English
- Ability to build rapport, especially in difficult situations
- Desire to make your mark in a fast growth startup
- Structured career progression - we lay the tracks for your own personal development
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech equipment you need to do a great job
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- One work from home day per week
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out (crazy golf and axe throwing to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace
- Beer on tap and board games!