A little bit about us:
Here at LoyaltyLion we’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 35 in the last two years, and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 6000 today to power their loyalty programs!
Thinking like an end user; that’s what you’re good at doing. Here you will have the opportunity to do exactly that with our product that is shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business.
As our new Product Manager you will develop a deep understanding of LoyaltyLion, our product and our market. You’re going to be developing a product road map, working cross functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Partnership teams. These are all pretty small teams, in fact, we’re a pretty small team overall. Because of this you’re going to have the opportunity to make a really tangible impact.
Maintaining product agility and delivering quick wins, as well as long term successes, you’re going to work directly with the design and development teams to understand what’s easy, what’s difficult and you’re going to be the owner of a product roadmap that delivers high value and high return on effort.
This position is standalone, comes with a high degree of influence. Your stamp will be on our product roadmap! You will have a lot of autonomy in your role and be given the tools and opportunity to make this a success – how do we get there? Well that’s down to you.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Driving innovation and new product features to address user requests and product goals
- Understanding and aligning yourself with our vision and defining actions for the team to work towards
- Continuous improvement – you will look for ways proactively to make our product better
- Keeping everyone informed – cross functional teams are going to listen to you about our plans and objectives and most importantly, how they can collaborate with you
- Providing the development team with well written, and comprehensive user stories
- Working with the development team and encouraging creativity in solving the challenges we face
- Managing the product go-to-market plan, from plan to execution involving all aspects of the product and marketing model
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who’s innovative – with clout to back it up. We’re award winning because of our ability to innovate and differentiate through our product
- Juggling conflicting priorities and stakeholders – you should be very good at this
- Autonomous and independent, but also teachable
- Similar experience as a Product Manager is essential
- Process driven and creative in your approach
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development
- Brand new Macbook, magic keyboard and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working environment
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Company days out (Crystal Maze and Axe Throwing to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace
- Refreshments on tap and board games