A little bit about us:
Here at LoyaltyLion we’re shaking up the way ecommerce retailers do business. We’ve grown from a company of 8 to 35 in the last two years, and from 300 retailers using our platform to over 6000 today to power their loyalty programs.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the team here at LoyaltyLion. This is a role for someone who wants to ship code and have a tangible impact on our team, and product.
You will be working across our entire platform, from our merchant-facing web apps to our speedy third-party widgets. There’s ample opportunity to own certain product areas and really carve out your own niche.
Everything we build has a purpose and adds value. Our services are backed by strong test suites and we strive to make our deployment process as deterministic as possible (we use Docker, ECS and Terraform) and deploy at a rate of 5+ times per day.
We use Typescript and Ruby + Sorbet to ship robust and reliable code, and we have a technical Team Lead who is great at removing blockers and will enable you to produce your best work.
In the last year our team of Software Engineers have rebuilt our customer UI from the ground up and have put us in a great place to make future improvements.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Writing clean, robust, well-tested code
- Working on technical integrations with our partners such as Bronto and Dotdigital
- Scaling our platform to work with the largest ecommerce stores
- Turning lots of data into useful insights for our merchants
- Helping us dream up and implement awesome new features
What we’re looking for:
- You’ve owned and lead the delivery of substantial projects in Typescript
- Experience as a senior or lead engineer in a team
- Autonomous and pragmatic: you know when to refactor and when to accrue debt
- Desire to have an immediate impact on our platform, and the team around you
- Other nice to haves: Postgres, AWS, Docker
- Structured career progression – we will lay the tracks for your own personal development.
- Macbook, keyboard of your choice, and any other tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + carry 13 days holiday over into the next holiday year
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Free breakfast and lunch on Mondays
- Company days out (Crystal Maze experience and London treasure hunt to name a couple)
- Fun working environment in a brand new office in Hatton Garden with a lovely roof terrace
- Refreshments on tap; drinks, food, fruit, snacks and a host of entertainment facilities from consoles, to board games and table tennis
Up to £85,000 per annum + options