We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
Hostmaker is a Series B funded fast-growing business backed by institutional funding from technology, hospitality and real estate investors. We have scaled rapidly in just five years across major international destinations with offices in London, Paris, Cannes, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and more to come!
We are revolutionising the homestay experience through our end-to-end property management service, providing thoughtful interior design to attentive hotel-style services. Not only do we offer memorable stays, we utilise our strength in dynamic pricing to deliver superior yields for property investors, landlords with multiple properties, and even individual homeowners.
We are an excited bunch as we’ve come in at #3 on Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast50 2018 and named as one of the 100 European start-ups to watch in 2019! Being recognised among such dynamic peers means the world to us, though we are still keeping our focus firmly on our mission to unlock the potential of every home.
Our culture is important to us. We are a diverse bunch; the pigeons who flock here are curious, creative and determined to go beyond the brief for our hosts, guests and for each other. We aim to create the best environment possible for them to let their talent shine through.
What will you be doing as a Tech Recruiter with Hostmaker?
- Manage Hostmaker’s talent acquisition from start to finish to grow our engineering, product and analytics teams.
- Source talented technical talent for our global tech team using various different platforms and networking.
- Further develop the talent acquisition process to become more efficient, talking to business leaders to ensure the right candidates are attracted and accurate expectations are met.
- Develop and update job descriptions, job specifications and objectives
- Create a strong employer brand to attract and retain talent across our UK and Lithuanian markets.
- Participate in recruitment events with a variety of different audiences: campus recruitment, professional associations etc.
- Support commercial business functions depending on business growth needs.
- Come up with creative ways to source and innovate people growth; we are expert advisors to our wider business.
What can you bring as a Tech Recruiter?
We’re looking for passionate Tech Recruiters to join our tech team and build Hostmaker products! Ideally, you will:
- You have 1-3 years of technical recruiting experience (in-house or agency)
- Ideally, a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You are a master sourcer and can find the best of the bunch!
- Strong communicator, able to deliver clear and concise messages to candidates and hiring managers alike
- You are agile and can adapt to ever changing priorities and support business through high-growth!
- You already have a great network and can leverage it to grow our teams.
- You are excited by people challenges and can advise our business with your recruiting expertise!
- You are equally passionate about business needs and employee needs
- You have tangible examples of when you have scaled technical teams.
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged pigeons who’ll keep you on your toes everyday!
- Investors that believe in our mission!
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus entitlement
- Annual Hostmaker home travel allowance (we’re now in 11 cities across Europe and Asia so your next holiday is sorted!)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working and working from home
Key words: Tech, Technical, Recruiter, Recruitment, Technology, Talent, Talent Acquisition, In-House, Agency