We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by Daimler and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £55m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not petrolheads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
The role sits within the growing finance team based in Victoria, Central London and will be responsible for the preparation and ownership of all FP&A requirements for the Group.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will work closely with the existing finance team and key business partners to improve forecasting accuracy and update senior management on the financial outlook of the business.
● Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end including:
o Coordination with the business teams UK, Germany and Spain
o Partnering the business on specific segments to create forecasts with clear assumptions, going behind the financial numbers to understand the key commercial drivers
o Consolidation of the budgeted / forecasted main financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
● Updating rolling forecast model with actual monthly data
● Understanding Cash requirements and forecast daily cash modelling
● Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management and board
● Project analysis and reviewing key business cases
● Cross-departmental liaison and ad-hoc project work for the FC and CFO as required