Asi , David and the Founders of Wonderbly believe strongly in the culture that drove the success of the business since 2016. It’s that energy & belief to tackle big opportunities that attract people to join and stay.
- Each year you'll accrue a generous 28 days holiday (pro rata), plus 8 bank holidays
- We support being active; with numerous running groups, gym lunches and yoga in the office. We have some sparkling new showers on site, secure bike parking facilities and are part of the Cycle To Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers, health insurance are also available
- Matched pension contribution
- You’ll get a sweet training budget to enable you to do your best work and develop as a professional, combined with weekly Lunch and Learns
- We have heaps of snacks, drinks, and comforts in our fully-stocked kitchen
- PLUS team lunches and breakfasts. Every Thursday, our Studio Manager orders some super delish food and we gorge ourselves.
- We love having dogs in the office (well behaved ones anyway)!
Equal opportunities employer
Our team are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, disability, family structure, socio-economic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis (it's the law, but it's also just the right thing to do).
If you have a disability, caring duties, or any other additional need that require consideration, please do let us know.
And to see more on our business and products, please do visit