WTF is Parade?
We are an eCommerce platform that brings together the world’s best skateboard stores, independent fashion brands and creatives to an international audience of skateboarders and streetwear consumers. We are founded by two experienced execs who have worked at Burberry, adidas, Apple, Skype to name a few.
The world of fashion is changing and it’s one where the future is increasingly democratized, where it’s never been easier to start your own store, or brand, and to reach global audiences. This environment is producing thousands of unknown brands that have a chance of becoming tomorrow’s $bn fashion businesses and we believe the best will have a strong sense of identity, enriched in art, music and culture. It's for this reason we want to create an exciting environment for these businesses to thrive and to become the platform of choice when they look to grow.
Read about us on the Business of Fashion:
Parade launched its UK website in February 2019 and our US store followed late summer. We are rapidly growing both in terms of revenue and awareness and we now seek an experienced Performance Marketing Director to accelerate our growth.
We are a company with great ambition, a strong vision and a committed, yet small team, who have quit their successful careers to back this moonshot idea. Come and join the crazy ones.
This role is responsible for defining, managing and executing the customer acquisition strategy, advancing the various marketing channels and driving the marketing automation strategy. You will report directly to the CEO. The Performance Marketing Director will execute strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality traffic and customers from around the globe. You will be working closely with Parade engineers to advance the channels and will be a key member to drive marketing automation strategies. The successful candidate will be comfortable communicating ideas, executing these changes and will enjoy a sense of ownership over performance marketing activities. This role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. If in doubt about what is expected… this is a hands-on role.
This is an ideal chance for a performance marketer to take on client side ownership and managerial responsibilities. You will be surrounded by talented professionals that will help drive strategic thinking.
- Manage the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth within ROI guidelines
- Lead the implementation and management of Parade’s performance campaigns; paid search, display, paid social and affiliate marketing.
- Work closely with internal and external resources to build online marketing capabilities in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our campaigns and processes
- Increase degree of marketing automation, such as integrations via the Google Ads API
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to ensure strategies are in line and guidelines been met
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimization
- Test, launch and scale digital lead generation channels such as Facebook, Programmatic Display, Retargeting, CPL Programs, etc...
- Manage reporting dashboards to reflect CAC/LTV and changing cohorts. Drive the discussion on these data points for future direction.
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns across the company
- Provide regular performance updates and present results in front of senior leadership
- Manage relationship with vendors, marketing partners, and internal team members
- Opportunity to be involved heavily with the recruitment, training and mentoring of future team members
Who you are
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with 5-7 years’ experience in online marketing, particularly in Google Shopping, Display and/or PPC channels.
- Ideally, degree or equivalent Marketing, Advertising or business qualification
- International marketing experience
- Expertise in SEM, programmatic display, retargeting, Facebook ads and Social
- Desire to seek new areas/technology/channels for increased customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrable interest for e-commerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels
- Experience of SEO to create organic acquisition strategies is a plus, as is the technical understanding to make this happen.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- Strong knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Adwords and Social Media advertising platforms such as Instagram, Facebook (Facebook business manager / power editor), LinkedIn & Twitter
- A strong understanding and passion for programmatic advertising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A dedicated team player
Salary & Package
- Competitive for this senior role.