I See Media are a London based Social Media Agency.
We work with Businesses and Influencers, helping them grow their online presence by running bespoke and targeted social media campaigns.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing agency. If after 3 months this goes well, we would be delighted to make this a full time role.
The ideal candidate will need to be Social Media savvy and knows how to use different social media platforms well, even on a personal level.
- Scheduling all posts and updates onto the main social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Creating social content and related news content for all social media for clients
- Increase reach and engagement of followers via social media platforms for clients
- Manage relationships with clients Implement strategies for clients
- Manage daily engagement
- Run Video / Photo Shoots
The ideal candidate:
- No real experience in the industry necessary as we will train you on the job
- Someone who has a good level of understand of social media, even on a personal level
- Must be creative!
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Likes a challenge
- Good attention to detail and can think outside the box
This is a full time role based in London with occasionally working remotely (from home).
If interested, please send in your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be good at social media.