We are looking for a talented and motivated Customer Operations Lead to deliver amazing customer experiences and operational excellence across RoosterMoney.
RoosterMoney is a pocket money & allowance tracking app that helps parents teach their kids the value of money in a digital age. Simple, progressive and gameful, we bring to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and make managing money smart, fun & relevant for the modern world.
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. Research shows that our money habits are formed by the age of seven. That’s a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in building habits that will stick with them for life.
Alongside our Rooster HQ in London, (Borough Market) we have a distributed structure with team members across the UK and beyond.. We operate a remote first culture, but make time to all get together every couple of months.
Hundreds of thousands of families have downloaded the RoosterMoney app since our launch in January 2016 and we have over 51 currencies being used by children around the world.
RoosterMoney has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, New Zealand Herald to name a few. We’ve also been on the BBC and CNBC and are considered experts in our field.
Alongside our app, we’ve launched the Rooster Card, a prepaid Visa card for kids with parental controls. This product has been designed with our users in mind, and presents lots of new exciting opportunities for the Customer Operations team. We are scaling rapidly which offers lots of scope to learn and take on new responsibilities.
You will operate with a high level of autonomy as you head up the Customer Operations team, leading a small team to help execute our support strategy. You are passionate about helping families teach children the value of money and excited about working on a global platform with a big social mission.
As we scale and develop our business, you will keenly spot all the implications for our users and operations. With your excellent attention to detail and bias for action, you will setup effective processes and systems to deliver a seamless experience for our families, working closely with the Product team, Development and our MLRO (Money Laundering Officer) to help us make this the very best product it can be.
You will be a strong problem solver, organised, and great at communicating with others. We look for T-shaped people who have a core set of skills they can bring to the team and the ability to build on new ones. Whatever the problem or opportunity, you find the best solution in the quickest amount of time.
Alongside solving issues quickly and effectively, you will be the bridge between the customer needs and future product developments. Always asking the question why, you enjoy digging deep into customer problems and finding optimal solutions and outcomes. You’ll get to delve deep into customer feedback, analyse and propose development opportunities.
We have a hub in London Bridge where you will spend most of your time, with opportunities for remote working. We are a small team so a good cultural fit and understanding our remote working culture is really important.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money around the world.
- Constantly create awesome customer experiences that our users will go on to rave about.
- Champion the voice of the customer across the business to drive product change.
- Lead and scale a remote team to provide world class customer support.
- Recruit, train and manage Customer Operations representatives, scaling up resources as we grow.
- Define and optimise team processes in line with our objectives. Constantly working towards becoming more efficient and effective through feedback and data analysis.
- Champion compliance across user data and KYC (know your customer) in line with GDPR and banking regulations.
- Analyse trends in customer feedback and behaviour to inform product development, team strategy and growth.
- Drive our beta tester strategy and engagement plan.
- Representing customer interests across all areas of the business. Making sure the whole company understands what is going on with our users and how we can better support them.
- Create and manage top quality help content for customers, such as our knowledge base, videos, gifs, blogs, and more.
- Raise, investigate and drive out reported bugs. Work with our development team to implement solutions, and keep customers and the team updated on outcomes.