Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we've built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
Day to day you'll
- Be responsible for a bug-free Argent
- Perform an extensive variety of tests to ensure the app we deploy is of the highest quality
- Find, verify and record bugs, prioritising them too
- Establish beta testing program
- Create, implement and maintain test plans that ensure exhaustive testing of all our mobile products
- Collaborate with developers in an agile environment to improve overall product quality
- Coordinate closely with our engineering team to continuously improve our testing and release process
- 3+ years experience as a mobile QA tester on iOS and /or Android
- Experience establishing beta testing
- Excellent written communication
- Experience with deployment using CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bitrise etc)
- Basic knowledge of Ethereum online tools (etherscan, myetherwallet etc)
- Practical use of tools such as Postman and Charles Proxy for API and proxy checks
How we work
We work remotely, transparently and balance Argent with the rest of our lives. We’ve all got loved ones with unpredictable schedules, be they kids or cats.
Although we’re a distributed team you'll need to be based in the UK or Europe. This is because we find communication much easier when we’re in similar time zones and a short flight away. Within Europe you can choose to work wherever you like!
We get together for a week every quarter so we can collaborate in person, explore new solutions, and have fun. So far we’ve been to Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
No recruiters please