Bobtrade is an exciting technology start-up transforming the construction industry. We are solving the biggest challenges in the market head-on with our groundbreaking supply chain technology solutions. We have recently taken on significant investment and have been joined by some leading players in the market and are now on a mission to scale our team with exceptional individuals.
We are seeking ambitious and passionate leaders who are searching for an opportunity within a fast-growing startup where they can make a real change and add value every single day. Someone who is willing to go above and beyond to contribute to the success of the company. Being a real-time market tester and experimenter, able to conduct deep competitor analysis and keyword discovery, as well as find and suggest new channels and opportunities to pursue, are key to succeeding in this role.
- Manage digital campaigns - build, test and implement new, engaging content using a metrics-driven approach
- Track analytics - monitor industry trends, activities, and growth hacking techniques to innovate and experiment with new ideas for testing and growing our database
- Measure, analyze and optimise all digital marketing activities to produce leads and generate traffic to our marketplace
- Content curation for Facebook and Instagram
- Develop new creative solutions and strategies for reaching and engaging with Bobtrade’s target audience, at the same time increasing brand awareness
- Analyze conversion, and develop a deep understanding of conversion rate optimisation while keeping up-to-date with best practices
- Develop an understanding of the psychology of our users in order to optimise acquisition channels for high growth
- Highly skilled and proficient with: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot Marketing, Google Analytics, Adwords
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role which includes SEO, SEM, Social Media and Digital Marketing across multiple digital channels
- Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment, and can adapt quickly to a highly fluid and competitive landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- A desire to implement and test new ideas, make an impact, and ensure ongoing contribution to the strategic direction of the business
- Relentless passion for getting results daily; highly committed to driving the company to immeasurable heights every single day
As you’d expect from a startup we are a young, driven and diverse group with top individuals from a variety of backgrounds. we understand that everyone has different passions. So if we are lucky enough to start working together we can create a benefits package to suit you, whether this is theatre tickets, Spotify or a gym membership, everything is up for discussion. In addition, we love work and birthday socials, any excuse for a celebration is a good excuse.
Start Date: ASAP
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Shoreditch, London