Do you fancy trying to change the way we view capitalism and building good into every transaction worldwide? Percent wants to create a world where it’s easy to do good, and our first mission is to drive 1% of global retail spend to good causes.
Following our second round of investment to make this mission a reality, we are looking for an amazing Product Designer to join our team on a mission. You will work closely with our cross-functional team to create the Percent product and bring our vision to life.
Available: December 2019
Please include why you think you’d be a good fit as our Product Designer at Percent in your application. We want to know about times where you have had to successfully turnaround a brief under pressure, and the steps you took to make it happen.
Top tip: keeping things concise is a good indicator of the skills we are looking for!
A great candidate would have:
- A functional, but creative mind and a fearless approach to your work
- General graphic design, illustration, branding experience - nice to have
- An understanding of UX principles - must have
- A portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to give and receive critical feedback
- A familiarity working with Sketch, InVision, InDesign, Agile, SCRUM processes, and Zeplin
- Experience in designing for multiple platforms and devices
- Ability to make complex things simple and clear
- Ability to self-start and take ownership of your work
- A passion about what we’re trying to achieve
- Knowledge of engineering processes and code
- Ideally 2+ years experience
- Design useful, usable and beautiful experiences for our users and partners
- Collaborate with engineering team for design feasibility
- Communicate with team and gather feedback
- Work with Product Manager to develop and iterate iOS and web-based application
- Update & adhere to brand guidelines and identity
- May be asked to create collateral and other assets for growth and partnerships team
- Direct experience with the management team
- Exposure to an exciting company in its early stages
- To play a big part in our mission with the potential to progress in the company
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service
- Tasty Tuesdays – delicious company lunch on us
We have a team you’re going to love, who all have a huge inner desire to make the world a better place. Our office is in the heart of Fitzrovia and is a positive, open and friendly environment - we have a big focus on people and are proud of our company culture.
We welcome and encourage your application, even if your experience isn’t 100% what we’ve listed - Tell us about a time you grew, learned and improved from trying something new. We are looking for people who are kind, have integrity, aren’t afraid to muck in and have diverse perspectives (that they are happy to share!).
Are you a driven, passionate and a great people person?
Let’s talk. Say hello and send us your CV and a cover letter :)