About the company:
G.Network is a new 100% fibre alternative network that’s rebuilding London’s broadband street by street. We are doing away with London’s current outdated copper system and implementing our own 100% full fibre to the premises (FTTP) infrastructure. The end result? Londoners, both commercial and residential finally have direct access to guaranteed (100Mbps all the way to 10Gbps) upload and download speeds.
We secured £60m in funding with more imminent, meaning we’re equipped to grow exponentially, and we want you there with us. We are after innovative, commercially minded graduates who are keen to start their careers in a fast-paced role, with unlimited potential for growth and development. This won’t be a walk in the park, but if you’re hungry, keen to learn and want to build new skills fast in a founder led business, this could be a perfect fit for you.
What we’re looking for:
G.Network is looking for enthusiastic and sociable graduates to join our Sales Team, as Business Development Managers.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team based out of our office in Mayfair, London. As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for generating, capturing and growing prospective business, playing a vital role in helping us as an organisation grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a pipeline of new business
- Create new prospects by canvassing, referrals, and meeting businesses
- Assist clients and prospects in understanding their connectivity requirements
- Be aware of and react to the competitor landscape
- Deliver best in class relationship management
- Meeting monthly new business & revenue targets
You will have:
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Initiative and gravitas to ‘own’ your territory
- Hard working, conscientious and motivated by achieving targets
- Resilience, tenacity and adaptability
- Ability to work autonomously to drive your own workload and success
- Strong organisational and time management skills
What you’ll get:
- Competitive pay – up to £50,000 OTE
- Great Location – you’ll be based out of our HQ in Mayfair, London
- Fast growth –we have raised £60m in funding with more closing in Q42019and are headed up by our dynamic founders who have already built a very successful business. We’re poised for fast growth both internally and as a brand
- Great career progression – the ability to develop and grow with the company thorough constant feedback and a targeted progression plan
If you’re a driven and tenacious graduate looking to secure your first role in a thriving, fast-paced environment, then this could be a perfect match for you.
Start date: Immediate