Social Media and Marketing Executive for London based health, fitness and nutrition coaching start up
At Goal Master we provide health, fitness and nutrition coaching to busy professionals.
We provide a one-on-one programme that defines and addresses their individual goals. We are not about unsustainable body transformation or fad dieting. We are about permanent lifestyle change to support health and fitness. We help our clients be fit, healthy and happy, both in the office and at home.
Goal Master started operating in January 2019 (after 6 months of groundwork) and has already made great strides in London. Our unique position in the market and the quality of the service that we offer differentiates us from other players in the industry.
We are now looking to add a Social Media and Marketing specialist to our small hungry, enthusiastic and friendly team. You’ll get the chance to play a significant role in the early stages of this start up, defining and executing our marketing strategy and leading our social media activity.
It’s a fantastic opportunity that could yield big rewards for the right person, so if you’re looking to catapult your career and you’re interested in health and fitness then this is your chance.
We value diversity and welcome applicants from any background.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Social Media Executive to assist with the growth of Goal Master in London. You will play a key role in the expansion of the business will report directly into the CEO.
The role requires someone who is thrives on responsibility and can learn and adapt quickly to the needs of the company.
- Help develop a winning social media strategy in line with our branding
- Continually strive to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Regularly analyse social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Create engaging multimedia content.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company.
- Work with our digital marketing agency to maximise lead generation.
- Conducting market research through focus groups and interviews.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and will drive this for Goal Master.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a similar health and fitness environment.
- You should be “plugged in” to latest trends in health and fitness.
- Excellent attention to detail and creative as well as analytical thinking.
- Copywriting skills.
- Graphic design skills (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign).
- Solid experience in successful paid social media campaigns including use of Facebook Ad Manager and SEO.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good eye for imagery and lifestyle/ campaign content creation.
- Proficient user of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Able to create and edit aesthetically-striking images for social content.
- A confident, self-motivated individual who is open to a wider role within an ambitious and expanding team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Fast-paced start up environment.
- Lots of responsibility and autonomy.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Central London office.
- Freedom to express and develop your ideas.
- A collaborative and supportive environment.
- Great friendly small team.
- Starting salary of £20k p.a.