City Relay is a fast-growing company and London’s most trusted short-let property management company. We are growing at pace and our continued expansion is backed by significant investment as we continue to operate as one of the leading providers in the capital. Our main office is in the heart of the vibrant Portobello market and we have our unique Reception Spaces across West and Central London with more opening soon.
We are also the capitals’ leading B2B operations provider for the market and our green credentials are very strong - something that is very close to our heart.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to help us drive City Relay’s impressive growth and aggressive plans for expansion by turning prospective clients into new hosts.
Your main responsibility is simple. To drive sales. Your goal will be to take the hot leads generated by our marketing department and convert them into new hosts.
- Make introductory calls to new leads and convert those into meetings
- Attend meetings and drive potential clients further along the sales funnel
- Develop relationships with potential hosts to establish trust and to increase conversion
- Manage the CRM system to ensure optimisation of all potential opportunities
- Maintain strong knowledge of the business and industry
- Produce the monthly sales report to analyse performance and optimise future sales
- Review email templates and create new ones as needed to increase response and drive conversion
- Manage the negotiation and signing of contracts for all sales
- Win back old hosts and convert legacy opportunities as well as up-selling
- Meet monthly team and individual sales targets each month
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales or Business Development with clear evidence of driving sales
- Confident, with excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Professional and able to build relations
- Strong team worker, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong negotiating skills; ability to influence and persuade others
- Highly organised
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Competitive base salary + sales commission
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but you may be needed to attend meetings or work outside of these hours and we will be flexible to enable you to work around this.
- Join an exciting industry and a well funded, fast-growth start-up
- Genuine career growth opportunities
- Company mobile phone and Apple products (iMac, additional screen etc.)
- 20% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Monthly company social events
- Who doesn't like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Working with an amazing team, young and dynamic, what is better than working with your friends?
- Work in the heart of Notting Hill, on famous Portobello Road