Eintech is a small but rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS products to users in over 160 countries.
The Product team is the heartbeat of our online products and services, responsible for the day-to-day running of all our SaaS products. The Product team hold our customers hands through the journey end-to-end, be it our Education, Commercial, or Awarding Body clients. From customer feedback through to product innovation, intelligence from the team informs and steers our products and services growth.
Our main product is Rogo®, a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform with multiple testing options and rich-media integration. Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and tests for distribution anywhere in the world. It is constantly being developed with new features being added based on but not limited to regular consultation with clients.
Our goal is to offer the leading learning and testing products globally. Rogo is pitched at a range of clients, from the small college to the international training organisations, global corporations, and high stakes awarding bodies.
The principle role is to support our Customer Support function, working with colleagues to resolve issues raised by end-users of our platforms. But the role will also involve elements of product management, working with the Product Management team to update and maintain platform content and processes for the web-based portals that we deliver to our clients.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Rogo product.
- Supporting the onboarding of new and existing clients to Rogo.
- Engaging with clients externally, as well as stakeholders internally, with feature updates and upselling opportunities.
- Issue tracking and monitoring (using project/ticket management software which we will train you how to use).
- Updating product feature specification documents.
- Elements of project management and milestone tracking.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback and gathering requirements to pass on to the development team.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new products and updates to existing software where required. Respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- Other administrative duties.
You have a few years’ experience in customer/product support (ideally within an online technical product environment), or you are a recent high-performing graduate with an interest in Customer Success and Product Management.
Ability to convey complex technical topics and processes with simplicity, both verbally and in written form. Conscientious and diligent, the ideal candidate is confident and focused with stellar communication skills. Exceptional, positive and friendly telephone manner. You need to be proactive, to work independently and not be afraid to “swim in the deep-end”. Comfortable in taking responsibility and working on your own initiative. Proven ability to work accurately to deadlines and under pressure. Readily takes ownership of problems and decisions and responds to them with a positive outlook.
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience in support, QA or workflow support
- Experience in client services/customer success
- Ability to speak and write fluently and idiomatically in English.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Previous work experience with SaaS products would be an advantage.
- Understanding of website technologies: HTML and CSS
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm and focussed in a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to build rapport in cross-functional project teams.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and ambitious company.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Willing and available for support on evenings and weekends.
- £23-28k based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays: 25 working days plus bank holidays plus birthday.
- Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary.
- Health plan: You are eligible to join the company’s private health plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to discounts such as high street stores, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Great location in Shoreditch / Liverpool St Station 5min.
- Regular social and networking events (e.g. wine tasting, yoga, , games nights)
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com or through WorkInStartups- NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are regretfully unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be progressing with your application. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this role.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eintech does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eintech employee. Eintech will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eintech.