Marketing Manager (UK/Europe)
What is HubBox?
HubBox provides market-leading Click & Collect technology solutions to online retailers, empowering them to offer their customers in-store and local collection.
Why would I want to work as a Marketing Manager at HubBox?
HubBox is an award-winning, VC-backed high-growth start-up based in London. In 2018, we won Retail Week’s coveted Launch Pad Live Award, and were named as a company to watch in the prestigious Startups 100 list. This year, we’ve signed an exclusive partnership agreement with UPS to provide the software to launch their Ship to Access Point solution with over 100,000 shippers across the US and Europe.
At HubBox, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment, directly alongside a talented team of sales and client success managers, delivering Click & Collect software solutions to an international ecommerce market.
We have a compelling story to tell and unique insights to share with retail brands. Your role will be to craft this story and shape the UK and European marketing plan to build awareness, generate demand and nurture leads through to revenue-generating clients.
We provide a company pension and offer an attractive share options scheme. There’s also lots of social activities, such as off-sites, company nights out and our weekly “Theme Friday” lunch.
What would I be doing?
The role will consist of a number of key elements:
- Content Management. You will be responsible for creating and overseeing the production and promotion of all HubBox’s content marketing. This includes articles, press releases and blogs, research, data and other non-sales pieces as well as story-telling pieces from existing clients. You will be tasked with raising awareness of market issues and client ambitions related to Click & Collect and positioning HubBox as the principal solution.
- Account Intelligence and Lead Nurturing. Working closely with the Sales team to create and implement strategies to nurture and accelerate deal flow using created content, via various email drip campaigns and marketing outreach.
- Demand Generation and Inbound marketing. Supporting the sales-led, direct and partnerships lead generation strategies, generating growth in quality leads for the business.
- Video Content. Creation of video case and success studies to share with engaged prospects as well as supporting the Client Success team with webinars and video content relating to the installation and onboarding of the HubBox solution.
- Events and hospitality. Overseeing HubBox’s industry event calendar and hospitality strategy to nurture and engage prospects as well as agency and vendor partners.
- Website and Copywriting. Managing the Website and supporting copywriting across the Product as well as sales and onboarding materials.
- SEO and Paid Search. Managing the SEO and paid search strategy
What skills and experience do I need?
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within SaaS ecommerce, and with a focus on demand generation and lifecycle marketing.
- Skilled in crafting clear and compelling content as a writer and editor.
- Organised, with high standards and a strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience organising and coordinating industry events.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including designers, developers and managing freelancers and agencies.
- Proficiency with database management systems/CRM (we use Close.io).
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team and an ability to prioritise assignments and meet deadlines.
What does HubBox offer?
This role is for you if you’re keen to make a big impact at a scale-up business, growing internationally, in a booming industry vertical. We offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package
- A performance-linked share options scheme
- Company pension
- One day per week working from home policy
- 24 days holiday per year