Who are we
We want to revolutionize advertising for apps and games. The company was founded in 2019 by a Software Engineer with 11 years of experience in Google, in both Ads and Play. It is still in stealth mode and pre-seed phase. We have enthusiastic feedback about the product, and we are now building the founding team to bring it to market. Equity can be part of the offer, for the right person.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for ambitious people that are thrilled to join a high potential early venture. You’ll have to be an excellent software engineer, that has a passion for mobile games and an ace when it comes to coding in Unity. You’ll also need to be curious, love to learn about things outside of your core expertise, and excited to wear more than the pure engineering hat when required. You will be reporting to the founder & CEO of the company.
Who fits the role
- A software engineer with a BSc degree, related to CS.
- Experience in Unity development in a professional environment.
- Excellent C# knowledge and OO design.
- Excellent knowledge of integration and unit testing.
- Passion for Product and Engineering excellence coupled with a good dose of pragmatism.
What’s nice to have
- Experience in mobile development, outside of games.
- Having launched a mobile game in a store.
- Experience in mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree from a top engineering school (any country).
- Knowledge of more game development platforms and tools (e.g. Cocos2D, HTML5).
- Knowledge of server-side software development.
- Knowledge of more than one programming languages (go and python highly desirable).
This is an ad for remote work, initially. The company is based in London UK, but applications from people leaving in timezones with up to 4 hours time difference to London are very welcome.