We are on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future.
Millions of us go through life knowing that we should be doing more to save and invest for the future. We leave it at the bottom of our to-do-list because we don’t know where to start.
We are not taught how to save & invest at school, the investment industry is built to serve a wealthy minority and banks are only interested in selling products not helping us achieve outcomes.
We are determined to change this by:
- making it easier for people to get started.
- offering products to suit every need.
- encouraging people to make the right decisions throughout their lives.
- bringing everything together in a service which is simple and enjoyable to use.
We are already helping over 300,000 people save and invest for their future. This is just the beginning. Join us and help us change saving investing for the better!
We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this exciting growth, we’re looking for someone to join our Customer Delight team and to ensure that Moneybox continues to be known for taking pride in ‘delighting’ both existing and potential customers. We want to go above and beyond wherever we can and ensure that using the service is a great experience.
Working days: five days per week (9am - 5:30pm) which will include weekend days in a rotational system (which you can do from home) as well as occasional early/late shifts where necessary. Additional overtime hours also available.
What you’ll do
- Interacting with current and potential customers through Intercom to address any queries they have.
- Interacting with the Operations and Compliance team to ensure a great customer experience.
- Interacting with the Product team to continually improve the customer experience.
- Look for ways to go ‘above and beyond’ to make customers happy.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A ‘high-output do-er’ with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing start up environment.
Bonus points for:
- Explaining clearly in introduction email why you believe Moneybox is exciting and why you believe you are a great candidate.
- Direct experience with Intercom.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: jobs at moneyboxapp.com.