Scam Numbers UK (Who Called Me) is urgently looking for an experienced PHP developer to join out team of 14 engineers and marketers just outside Oxford. Due to the explosive growth of our online platform we are in the need of a creative and ambitious colleague who can help us maintain and develop the core of our phone numbers review web platform.
Built with PHP as a backend technology, our website helps hundreds of thousands of people every month to find out who called them, and allows them to report any scam or harassing phone number within seconds.
You will be joining an already existing team of developers and digital marketers, and you'll be working on a large variety of tasks and websites - Scam Numbers being just one of our web platforms, and due to the nature of this niche (Scammers are constantly trying to take our website down), we will talk more in details after the first email communication has been initiated.
- 4 years of PHP experience
- Experience in working with composer
- Ability to solve problems in creative ways
- Determined to help us create the best Scam Numbers reporting platform
- Flexible working schedule
- Great salary package with year-end bonus
- Latest MacBook Pro + latest tech kit
- Drunk-Fridays, every Friday
This role is extremely urgent to be filled out, please get in touch with us if you feel you would be a great contribution to our team. We also offer a referral program - we reward anyone who can help us find the right developer, with £500.