A unique opportuntity to work with one of the leaders in corporate innovation programmes in the UK, with experience across some of the most well known FinTech companies. Well we are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in the heart of London. Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for qualifying opportunities and nurturing the prospects to sale completion stage, working and being mentored directly by the director.
Business Development Representative Overview:
- Identify and engage with inbound leads and prospects via live chat, email and phone to understand their needs
- Successfully generate opportunities for the Sales Team to build and sustain a healthy sales pipeline
- Nurture leads in a consultative manner, asking questions and providing answers to understand their needs
- Respond swiftly and efficiently to all inbound enquiries /chats from would be leads
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly targets
- Diligently populate and the CRM system
- Carry out basic research to understand a lead’s current relationship and context to ask the best questions and attain the best information
- Use a good understanding of client information and solution selling principles to aid qualification
Business Development Representative - Skills & Experience Required
- Educated to degree level
- 1+ years sales experience of working in a B2B business or E-Commerce. Not essential
- Expertise or knowledge of CRMs, CRM reporting, and sales automation tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Sales loft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ambition, a willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Really motivated and keen to over achieve
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Pay dependent on experience.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS PLEASE