Sales Engineer - Vamoos
We service businesses in the travel and hospitality industry with a technology platform that delivers their clients a bespoke app for any trip or event.
Every Vamoos created brings excitement and anticipation to the end user and allows businesses to have their brand front and center on their clients’ phones and tablets. We provide a live platform for travel documentation, maps, weather, a trip countdown, live flight alerts, itineraries and more - all available offline.
We’re a rapidly growing small business, based in a Paddington WeWork. We’re looking for a highly ambitious and motivated Sales Engineer to join our team in London. You’ll be responsible for supporting our clients integrate into our software, as well as project manage alongside our tech team.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to guide clients and prospective clients through integration of their systems with the Vamoos platform
- You will be supporting the sales processes by securing the 'technical close'. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with the ability to design and communicate solutions from a commercial perspective.
- These will, more often than not, be larger clients so you will be expected to have strong communication skills, the ability to handle a room, as well as understand the systems and needs of another business
- As well as working directly with clients, you will be involved in the overall integration strategy of Vamoos - developing documentation, samples and systems so that integrations can be implemented with ease and at speed
- There will also be the opportunity to develop working relationships with technology suppliers in the industry and build partnerships based on integrations
- Collaborative working across tech, sales, account management and marketing will be required
The successful Sales Engineer will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in solutions consulting/ sales engineering
- Strong relationship building and client facing skills.
- Experience with modern web based application architecture
- Good understanding of common interchange formats like XML and JSON as well as concepts such as REST and SOAP
- Logical approach to delivery and working on clients requirements
- Good understanding of the SaaS market
- Be a proactive, motivated and dynamic self-starter
- The ability to think outside the box and to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Contribute own ideas to any part of the business. This is a small team and ideas are always welcome!
This full-time role offers a competitive compensation package and is based at a Wework office in central London, walking distance from Paddington Station.