About The Company
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 250 employees and have offices in Sheffield, Paris and Sydney. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
You can see more about our proposition here:-
And you can get a peek as to how our culture is here:-
About The Role
- Managing a diverse portfolio of accounts
- Time split across 70% Portfolio Management and 30% People Management
- Generating new business from your accounts – land and expand.
- Looking for opportunities to cross sell, up sell and win back business
- Delivering presentations to C-suite level
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients through a consultative approach
- Coach and motivate a team of bright, talented Account Managers
- Analyzing and improving upon individual performance through target setting, one-to-one coaching and monitoring
- Extracting, analyzing and interpreting statistical data to create actionable reports
- Motivating your team and galvanizing them to greater heights
- Data driven with experience in reporting and trend analysis
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- Significant Account Manager experience, ideally with a SaaS platform
- 2-3 years people management experience (desired)
- Excellent time-management
- The ability to prioritize key responsibilities
- An adaptable approach to work
- Strong listening skills
- Experience in expectation setting
- The ability to match customer needs to the Perkbox product benefits
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Experience in public speaking
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.