We are looking for a Robot Production Engineer to work closely with our mechanical engineering team on the assembly and testing of our robot, Eva.
This is an entry-level, technical role, giving you unparalleled hands-on access and insight into the hardware startup world. You will get up close and personal with the inner workings of one of the most accessible ‘desk-top’ robots on the market right now, and learn from the engineers who designed and built Eva from the ground up.
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with the production of simple subassemblies
- Kitting parts from the build
- Packaging finishing robots
- Helping with test procedures
- Helping to put together re-order lists, tool req lists under the guidance of rest of team
What you will bring to the role?
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent subject
- Good with your hands, experience using hand tools in a workshop environment
- Great mechanical assembly skills
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal
- Highly organised and detailed oriented
- Work with a talented, passionate, and diverse team of humans (and robots) democratising robotics and creating the future of work
- £1000 learning & development budget for you to spend every year
- Unlimited holiday
- Cycle to work & tech schemes
- Fully stocked office pantry - free breakfast & snacks
- Lunch on us every Fridays - featuring local craft beers
- Social clubs organised by the team - run/climb/salad/boardgame… suggest something new!