Senior Software Engineer (Java)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who specialises in real time applications and has a passion for building great products with solid engineering practices using the latest technologies.
You would also be working on technical tasks to improve our backend application architecture for performance, scalability and robustness while making use of the latest technologies, reducing complexity and making development easier. Working mainly on Real time application with millions of transactions a day.
A successful candidate will need to be organised, motivated and get things done. Want to work in a startup environment, doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what he will be working on.
- Working with an already established real time platform that manages at least 1 billion transactions a week
- Improving the platform performance
- Suggest improvements and new solutions for current and features to add
- Be always informed about new and upcoming technologies
- Experience with cloud architectures (GCP or AWS).
- Experience in High availability, Scalable software architecture design and review; Comfortable both with SOAP and RestFul APIs integration architectures;
- Deep knowledge of OOP paradigms and patterns with particular focus on SOLID development approach;
- Experience with reactive programing, streams + collections, Functional programing
- Experience with enterprise application servers (J2EE and J2SE)
- Experience with Java 8 or above (ideally Java 11)
- Experience with Spring Boot V2 or above
- Experience with Scala + Spark + Kafka
- Experience with Big Query
- Experience with Pub/Sub
- Experience with Data Flow
- Experience with JMS
- Experience with Python 3.7 or above
Nice to have:
- Experience using
- Data Store
- Elastic search